my son will be in Singapore on a stop over on his way to London.
He will be there for 2 nights
He is 19 years old.
I would like to book him a hotel because for the rest of his time away he will be on a tour, so shared accomodation.
This will be a relax and enjoy before you rush through Europe.
If I book a hotel will he be able to check in. I have heard you need to be 21 to do so.
Also if he can, can anyone recommend a good hotel for about $200USD per night.
thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementscombined.com/hydra-claire-cream/
- 2 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 3 First time to Vietnam. Itinerary help please
- 4 Does anybody hear Saigon Free Day Tours?
- 5 Hiking in Sapa
- 6 Please Help First-Timers to India!
- 7 Japan escorted
- 8 two health related questions
- 9 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 10 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 11 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 12 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 13 Princess Cruise
- 14 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 15 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 16 Mongolia - Blue Silk Travel
- 17 Nha Trang,Vn taxi
- 18 Bago or Golden rock
- 19 Bangkok
- 20 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 21 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 22 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 23 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 24 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 25 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
Will my 19 yr old son be able to check into a Singapore Hotel