Could you suggest websites which give real time info about availability and cost of Chinese trains?
My plan is to book at the stations, when I am in China (next month), though I try to know the real prices, so I make up my mind and have the info beforehand about which train to take, and then go to station or city ticket office to buy the actual ticket
Maybe occasionaly I'd by a ticket online if it is safe...
After searching I found these sites:
Do you recommend any of them, you had good experience, reliable info, real prices instead of web inflated?
Thanks in advance!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 2 Amazing Trip
- 3 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 4 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 5 9 days in Japan in April
- 6 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 7 Question re. fees at BOM
- 8 best way to travel between Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and Siem Reap, Cambodia
- 9 Best guidebooks for SE Asia
- 10 Spa Bangkok
- 11 Internet in SE Asia
- 12 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 13 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 14 Using a Starling Bank card in SE Asia
- 15 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 16 Anti Malarial tablets in SE Asia
- 17 need your help with japan itinerary
- 18 Japan in July with 20 year old
- 19 Hotel in Vang Vieng
- 20 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 21 4 DAYS in KERALA...
- 22 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 23 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 24 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 25 Skiing in Japan - need advice