During my upcoming trip to Cambodia, I'm planning to spend my last three nights on the coast before flying home out of Phnom Penh at midnight. I'm thinking I want to head to one of the Islands but I'm not sure which one. I'm not sure yet if I'll be travelling alone or if my son (who lives in Phnom Penh) will be joining me, so I'm looking for a place that would be safe for a solo, 39yo, female traveller.
I want a place that is not party central but that has something to do in the evenings. My daytime interests will be snorkelling, kayaking, hiking and relaxing. I'll want a clean room with a private bath and I'll need to be able to get back to Phnom Penh to make my midnight flight on my last day.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 American Music Awards 2017
- 2 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 3 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 4 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 5 PNG : Plumed, primal, proud...
- 6 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 7 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 8 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 9 Wat Arun
- 10 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 11 Miyajima Island
- 12 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 13 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 14 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 15 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 16 Vientiane to LP December
- 17 Safest beach area for solo female in Sri Lanka
- 18 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December
- 19 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 20 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 21 Prelim itinerary Java, Bali
- 22 5 days in Singapore
- 23 ONLY 3 DAYS in BEIJING -BEST THINGS TO DO?
- 24 Shanghai in January
- 25 24hrs in Seoul on Christmas..what to do