I have a strange question. My wife is flying into the Hong Kong airport at 7:05 am on a Saturday in March, and I am flying into Hong Kong at 1:40 the same day from Beijing. She wants to wait until I get in and go to the hotel together. Is there some place in the HK airport that both of us can find and meet at an appointed time. Neither of us have been to that airport, nor will we have phone contact when we get there.
Anyplace would be fine to meet -- even a Starbucks (if there is only one there) Any suggestions would be appreciated. As always - thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Malwarebytes @ Installation Contact 1844:853:3131 Tec*h sup0rt care 24/7
- 2 Asia travel help
- 3 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 4 Princess Cruise
- 5 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 6 Tips for One Week in Japan with Baby
- 7 Hiking in Sapa
- 8 Please Help First-Timers to India!
- 9 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 10 First time to Vietnam. Itinerary help please
- 11 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 12 Japan escorted
- 13 two health related questions
- 14 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 15 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 16 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 17 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 18 Mongolia - Blue Silk Travel
- 19 Nha Trang,Vn taxi
- 20 Bago or Golden rock
- 21 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 22 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 23 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 24 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 25 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"