Just after opinions on shukubo in Koyasan. I would preferably like to stay somewhere historic, but a little less touristy.
We are only there for one night, in early July. I know this is peak season, hence why I am after somewhere that might be a bit quieter.
Any recommendations would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Does anybody hear Saigon Free Day Tours?
- 2 Hiking in Sapa
- 3 Please Help First-Timers to India!
- 4 Japan escorted
- 5 two health related questions
- 6 First time to Vietnam. Itinerary help please
- 7 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 8 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 9 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 10 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 11 Princess Cruise
- 12 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 13 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 14 Mongolia - Blue Silk Travel
- 15 Nha Trang,Vn taxi
- 16 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 17 Bago or Golden rock
- 18 Bangkok
- 19 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 20 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 21 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 22 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 23 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 24 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 25 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo