We want to have a bit of R&R on Ngwe Saung beach at the end of our Myanmar trip in March. We're looking for a bit of understated luxury, something small and 'boutiquey' if that makes sense. I'm thinking of the Emerald Sea or Palm Beach Resorts and wondered if anyone has stayed at either.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 HP PRINTER 1800-681-7208 installations CONTACT HP Tec*h care
- 2 need your help with japan itinerary
- 3 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 4 4 DAYS in KERALA...
- 5 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 6 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 7 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 8 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 9 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 10 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 11 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 12 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 13 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 14 Skiing in Japan - need advice
- 15 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 16 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 17 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 18 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 19 PNG : Plumed, primal, proud...
- 20 Wat Arun
- 21 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 22 Miyajima Island
- 23 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 24 Vientiane to LP December
- 25 Safest beach area for solo female in Sri Lanka