I am trying to play basketball in as many countries as possible and make a video of basketball around the world with my GoPro. I just landed in Berlin last night and looking at: http://www.courtsoftheworld.com/Japan/Tokyo
I see a lot of courts. I don't know which one are the most popular courts or where the competition is the best. It seems as if Yoyogi park might be the best: http://www.courtsoftheworld.com/Japan/Tokyo/Yoyogi-Park
I am planning to go there tomorrow (Saturday) afternoon.
Do you have other places to recommend?
One thing that I am concerned about is that apparently, locals are not very open to playing ball with strangers/outsiders. I am Canadian of Vietnamese origin so I look Asian. Don't speak Japanese though so I don't know what to expect.
Does anybody have any experience with just showing up with or without a ball and join a pick up game?
If outoor ball is not the solution, does anybody know where I can get in on some indoor ball?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 YAHOO Password Reset Contact 1:844:853:3131 YAHOO Tec*h supp0rt care 24by7
- 2 Please Help First-Timers to India!
- 3 Resort in Vietnam
- 4 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 5 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 6 Bago or Golden rock
- 7 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 8 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 9 Bangkok
- 10 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 11 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 12 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 13 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 14 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 15 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 16 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 17 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 18 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 19 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 20 Sulawesi
- 21 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 22 8 Days in Bali
- 23 two health related questions
- 24 Princess Cruise
- 25 Best day trip from Phuket