My family and I went to Nanjing to watch the 2014 Youth Olympic Games. Nanjing is such a combination of modern and ancient just as wonderful as Beijing. We wanna stay in China for probably one more week after the games to travel around several neighboring cities (cuz we don’t want to spend much time on the road). Since we’ve been to Shanghai before, we prefer those small towns than the metropolis and we are more interested in the historical sites and beautiful natural scenes.
Anyone can recommend some places worth visiting in the south-east of China?
Any suggestions will be appreciated!
Thank u all!
Btw, the opening ceremony is really awesome.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 5 weeks in Rajasthan
- 2 4 DAYS in KERALA...
- 3 Laurus Travel
- 4 The Best Advice You Could Ever Get About Traditional Wear For Womens
- 5 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 6 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 7 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 8 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 9 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 10 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 11 need your help with japan itinerary
- 12 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 13 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 14 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 15 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 16 Skiing in Japan - need advice
- 17 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 18 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 19 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 20 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 21 PNG : Plumed, primal, proud...
- 22 Wat Arun
- 23 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 24 Miyajima Island
- 25 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?