Looking for some suggestions on where we might visit in May? Usually we travel in Jan/Feb, but it looks like the schedule will not allow that this year. I know monsoon season and hot sticky weather is abundant in many areas during this time, so I'm wondering what everyone's thoughts are about where we might go. We were in Bali and Kuala Lumpur last year so probably wouldn't go back there yet. Anyone with travel experience in Laos at this time of year? Or Nepal? I've looked at a lot of the weather websites, but wanted some firsthand opinions. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 AOL EMAIL ☎ 1~844~853:3131 Password Reset Contact Now ☎ AOL Tec*h CALL.☎M3*
- 2 Bago or Golden rock
- 3 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 4 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 5 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 6 Bangkok
- 7 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 8 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 9 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 10 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 11 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 12 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 13 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 14 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 15 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 16 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 17 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 18 Sulawesi
- 19 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 20 8 Days in Bali
- 21 two health related questions
- 22 Princess Cruise
- 23 Best day trip from Phuket
- 24 Malaysia to Thailand Visa (Algerian Passport Holder)
- 25 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?