I'll e traveling to india in February and will need to get a visa. Are all the different agencies the same? Is it necessary to pay the extra fee or can I go to the India consul directly?
Thanks in advance for your time and advice!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Internet in SE Asia
- 2 The reasons why you should travel to Cambodia immediately [Part 1]
- 3 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 4 Using a Starling Bank card in SE Asia
- 5 Anti Malarial tablets in SE Asia
- 6 need your help with japan itinerary
- 7 Japan in July with 20 year old
- 8 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 9 Best guidebooks for SE Asia
- 10 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 11 Hotel in Vang Vieng
- 12 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 13 4 DAYS in KERALA...
- 14 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 15 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 16 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 17 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 18 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 19 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 20 Skiing in Japan - need advice
- 21 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 22 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 23 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 24 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 25 PNG : Plumed, primal, proud...