we're looking at visiting Penang for 5 days/nights as part of our honeymoon next June and were looking for advice on first where is better to stay out of Georgetown and Batu Ferringhi, pros, cons etc
Also best hotels in both areas
We're going to Kuala Lumpur and Singapore either side of the trip to Penang and see this as being the relaxing part of our honeymoon! We do like history however, if we went for Batu Ferringhi would it be simple enough to do a day trip to Georgetown?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 2 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 3 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December
- 4 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 5 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 6 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 7 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 8 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 9 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 10 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 11 Vientiane to LP December
- 12 Prelim itinerary Java, Bali
- 13 5 days in Singapore
- 14 ONLY 3 DAYS in BEIJING -BEST THINGS TO DO?
- 15 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 16 Shanghai in January
- 17 24hrs in Seoul on Christmas..what to do
- 18 Myanmar tour companies
- 19 Luang Prabang for Christmas which Hotel?
- 20 Recommended drivers in Sri Lanka
- 21 Top Things to do in Amazing Bali - Travel Report
- 22 Advice On 15 Day Trip To Taiwan, Vietnam & Laos?
- 23 We did it! -4 weeks of independent travel in China - a detailed report
- 24 look for resort suggestions for Phuket and/or Ko Samui areas
- 25 Singapore Help