I am a college junior and am looking into studying abroad in Mongolia next your. I can choose to either go in the fall or spring semesters. I was thinking the spring semester which would put my in Mongolia from February to April- as i understand this is mainly their winter months.... Will there still be plenty to do and lots of activity in the country, or because of the cold temperature does the pace slow down considerably? To clarify, I am not looking for a past paced city experience, i want to live and observe the nomadic lifestyle and horse culture- I am a very active outdoors person and I hope to continue that when I am abroad.
Please let me know any opinions, ideas, criticisms, ext!....
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 5 weeks in Rajasthan
- 2 4 DAYS in KERALA...
- 3 Laurus Travel
- 4 The Best Advice You Could Ever Get About Traditional Wear For Womens
- 5 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 6 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 7 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 8 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 9 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 10 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 11 need your help with japan itinerary
- 12 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 13 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 14 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 15 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 16 Skiing in Japan - need advice
- 17 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 18 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 19 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 20 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 21 PNG : Plumed, primal, proud...
- 22 Wat Arun
- 23 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 24 Miyajima Island
- 25 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?