Fodor's Travel Talk Forums

Fodor's Travel Talk Forums (https://www.fodors.com/community/)
-   Asia (https://www.fodors.com/community/asia/)
-   -   When Are We all Leaving? (https://www.fodors.com/community/asia/when-are-we-all-leaving-196373/)

lynn Oct 16th, 2001 10:31 AM

When Are We all Leaving?

After some waffling, we've decided to go on our trip next month. <BR> <BR>We leave in T-29 on November 14th for Thailand. <BR> <BR>Can't Wait!!!!!!!! <BR> <BR>Where is everyone else headed? <BR> <BR>Lynn <BR> <BR>:-)

Sarah Rey Oct 16th, 2001 01:49 PM

Still in Thailand Lynn! Enjoy your tip.

Kathie Oct 16th, 2001 05:27 PM

I'm headed for Cambodia, Thailand and Singapore in December.

taurus Oct 16th, 2001 05:49 PM

Hi Lynn <BR>We are leaving T-12 October 28th for Hong Kong and Thailand. Can't wait. Where in Thailand are you going? <BR>Enjoy!!!!!!!

lynn Oct 17th, 2001 10:16 AM

Hey Taurus, <BR> <BR>I wish I was leaving in T-12! You lucky dog! <BR> <BR>We're going to Bangkok mostly and a couple of days in Chiang Mai. <BR> <BR>We'll probably be crossing paths; we'll be arriving and you'll be leaving. <BR> <BR>Lynn <BR> <BR>:-)

Michael From New York Oct 17th, 2001 05:30 PM

I am going next week. 3 days in HK with a side trip to Shenzen,China, two weeks in Phuket, and then 4 more days in HK. <BR> <BR>We did discuss this previously and agreed to Wave at each other as our planes pass each other over the pacific on the 14th. <BR> <BR>Have a good trip Lynn...and everyone else who has tickets and a destination -enjoy your travels. <BR> <BR>Michael

VAl Oct 17th, 2001 06:10 PM

We leave on Oct.27th for 3 weeks in Thailand[Bangkok,Chaing Mai,Phuket and Hua Hin. <BR>Any good restaurant recommendations in any of the above places?

Susan Oct 17th, 2001 11:41 PM

We're off in Jan to Chiang Rai, Koh Samui and then Bangkok. Our trip is planned to help us miss the worst of the Scottish winter. <BR> <BR>Susan <BR> <BR> <BR>

fiona Oct 18th, 2001 10:40 AM

We have just got back from a holiday so I have a long wait for next one!T- 164 for Barbados and T-259 for HK,BKK and Koh Samui. <BR>Michael- enjoy your holiday, you must really feel the need to get away from it all.

lynn Oct 18th, 2001 11:45 AM

T-27 now! <BR> <BR>Have a great time on your trip Michael. I'll be waving as we take off from LAX on the 14th. <BR> <BR>Lynn <BR> <BR>:-)

Mae Oct 19th, 2001 03:25 AM

KL and then Langkawi staying at the Berjaya, flying to tonight! Have a great time the rest of you

maureen Oct 19th, 2001 06:28 AM

Hi Lynn, <BR> <BR>I received your report on Thailand over the summer and it was a great help in planning our trip. We leave 29Oct. for3 weeks and I can't wait! It will be a long flight from Nova Scotia, Canada but I'm sure well worth it. Thks for the report and I glad to hear your still going. Have a great trip!

lynn Oct 19th, 2001 06:31 AM

T-26 for me! <BR> <BR>Have a great time Mae. <BR> <BR>If you have the chance, post a message here at Fodors while you are over there and let us know how things are. <BR> <BR>Happy flying! <BR> <BR>Lynn <BR> <BR>:-)

lynn Oct 19th, 2001 08:43 AM

Hey Maureen, I'm glad my trip report was helpful. Have a great trip. <BR> <BR>Just don't eat all the coconuts, save some for me! <BR> <BR>Lynn <BR> <BR>:-) <BR>

lynn Oct 31st, 2001 11:33 AM

T-14 now! <BR> <BR>I see Maureen left on Monday, I hope she's having fun. <BR> <BR>Lynn <BR> <BR>:-)

angie Oct 31st, 2001 01:32 PM

I have to wait until Dec. 26th before my trip to Thailand. I'm already envious of everyone else. One good thing is you all will be back and can share your details with me. Especially if anyone is going to Chiang Rai. Have fun!