Go Back  Fodor's Forum > Destinations > Asia
Reload this Page > whats the air travel time from singapore to tokyo?
Notices

whats the air travel time from singapore to tokyo?

May 30th, 1999, 09:28 AM
dee

whats the air travel time from singapore to tokyo?

ill be going on holiday to the states in about a week...and i know it will be a long flight..
i'll be taking the malaysian airlines from singaore...and there will be a stop over in tokyo..and i'd like to know how long the flight is?and also how long the flight is from tokyo to los angeles?
and maybe someone can fill me in on the things i can do while im onboard...somesay the flight is about 18 hours in total..id like to know for sure....

thanks

May 31st, 1999, 10:55 AM
Pete

I am not quite sure about your route from sing to LAX, because i don't know whether you have to transit in Kuala Lumper for your trip en-route to Narita or not, because i haven't fly this route before. I did fly Bangkok to LAX via NRT before, i assume that your flight from Sing to NRT will be 7 to 8 hours, and you will have some time during transit in NRT, it will take you another 8-9 hours to LAX.

May 31st, 1999, 03:05 PM
Kay

The time might vary because of the type of plane but I am planning a trip to Singapore on Singapore Air and they say their flight from Singapore to Tokyo is 6hrs 25 min. and from NRT to LAX is
9 hrs 40 min... It is a long flight and I try to sleep if I can.

Search this Thread