I am preparing to go to Bhutan this fall. I am always looking for the cultural angle...and it appears that Bhutanese teenagers are becoming just like ours!
Take a look: http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/07/world/asia/07bhutan.html?em
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Anti Malarial tablets in SE Asia
- 2 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 3 Internet in SE Asia
- 4 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 5 6 Days in Thailand
- 6 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 7 Wat Arun
- 8 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 9 9 days in Japan in April
- 10 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 11 Question re. fees at BOM
- 12 best way to travel between Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and Siem Reap, Cambodia
- 13 Best guidebooks for SE Asia
- 14 Spa Bangkok
- 15 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 16 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 17 Using a Starling Bank card in SE Asia
- 18 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 19 need your help with japan itinerary
- 20 Japan in July with 20 year old
- 21 Hotel in Vang Vieng
- 22 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 23 4 DAYS in KERALA...
- 24 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 25 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa