This question is for people closely familiar with Taipei.
We’re a family of three (husband, wife, and 15 year old child) from Pennsylvania, US. We will be in Taipei for 4 days in October 2015. This is our 1st time in Taiwan and 2nd trip to the South Pacific.
Can you please suggest the best and most interesting neighborhood to stay in Taipei? We are good walkers, and we prefer to stay right in the midst of the Taipei “street life”, night markets, etc. I’m looking not for a hotel suggestion, but for a neighborhood suggestion.
Thank you in advance -
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 CHARTER 1800~681:7208 Password Reset Contact CHARTER Tec*h Sup0rt LoL
- 2 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 3 Craffi | Indian Handicrafts | Informative Handicrafts Portal
- 4 Northern Thailand Culture
- 5 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 6 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 7 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 8 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 9 Best day trip from Phuket
- 10 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 11 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 12 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 13 Bago or Golden rock
- 14 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 15 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 16 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 17 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 18 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 19 Sulawesi
- 20 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 21 8 Days in Bali
- 22 two health related questions
- 23 Princess Cruise
- 24 Malaysia to Thailand Visa (Algerian Passport Holder)
- 25 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?