With all my traveling, I've never landed at 3:30am after an overseas flight. Our Singapore Airlines flight from LAX arrives at that ungodly hour. Do we have to book a hotel for the night before (seems awfully wasteful)….or do Singaporean hotels allow an extremely early check in?
I'm sure there are many of you who have experienced this…what did you do?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 PNG : Plumed, primal, proud...
- 2 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 3 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 4 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 5 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 6 Wat Arun
- 7 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 8 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 9 Miyajima Island
- 10 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 11 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 12 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 13 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 14 Vientiane to LP December
- 15 Safest beach area for solo female in Sri Lanka
- 16 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 17 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December
- 18 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 19 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 20 Prelim itinerary Java, Bali
- 21 5 days in Singapore
- 22 ONLY 3 DAYS in BEIJING -BEST THINGS TO DO?
- 23 Shanghai in January
- 24 24hrs in Seoul on Christmas..what to do
- 25 Myanmar tour companies