Another year and another trip to plan how fun
We are planning a summer vacation with my 2 kids ages 11 & 7.5 yr old to India to visit family. We are flying to Bangalore from New Jersey. We are planning to take out a week to go visit some place as a side vacation while we are there.
Most of northern India is hot during that time, so plan to be there around early August and hoping that most of summer is gone.
I am looking into few options:
1. Rajasthan, not Agra, since we already did this. May be Udaipur and Jodhpur?
2. Kerala: Kumarakom and Munnar ? I am just afraid of the rains here, but since it is Aug, we may just have some residual rains.
3. Maldives: but we do lot of beaches here, so not my first preference.
I am not new to heat in India, but just want to make sure kids are alright,
Any comments ? Or any other choices ? Even if it is outside of India it's ok.
I was thinking about Thailand or Singapore,, but I believe it's too hot and wet at some places ?
Hoping to hear a few suggestions,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 AOL☎ 1~866~201:6261 Password Reset Contact Now ☎ AOL Tec*h CALL.☎M9*
- 2 two health related questions
- 3 Japan escorted
- 4 Princess Cruise
- 5 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 6 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 7 Please Help First-Timers to India!
- 8 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 9 Mongolia - Blue Silk Travel
- 10 Nha Trang,Vn taxi
- 11 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 12 Bago or Golden rock
- 13 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 14 Bangkok
- 15 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 16 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 17 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 18 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 19 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 20 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 21 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 22 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 23 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 24 Sulawesi
- 25 Racism danger in Cambodia?