Is there an app that I could download beforehand that searches public transportation in English for Bangkok?
Btw, does anyone know the time it would take to get from airport to Sala Daeng station? Is it better to do skytrain+metro? Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 ZOHO @Password Reset Contact 1:888:260:2909 ZOHO Tec*h care24/7 aj
- 2 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 3 Singapore the Most beautiful place.
- 4 Lombok, Indonesia on 24/12/17 to 30/12/17
- 5 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 6 Kata Beach
- 7 Best day trip from Phuket
- 8 two health related questions
- 9 Sulawesi
- 10 meow?
- 11 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 12 Help me plan my honeymoon! 7.5 days in Japan
- 13 First time to Japan (This Month)
- 14 Phuket
- 15 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 16 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 17 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 18 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 19 Bangkok - Suggestions ??
- 20 Princess Cruise
- 21 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 22 Going to France - Should I Learn French?
- 23 36 Hours in Manila with a Baby and Seeking Hotel Recommendations
- 24 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 25 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
website/app to use for looking up public transportation in Bangkok