My wife and I are planning to visit Singapore in the next year. What tends to be the most comfortable time to visit? I understand much of the year can be hot and muggy. Thanks for any thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 2 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 3 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 4 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 5 Vientiane to LP December
- 6 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 7 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 8 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 9 Safest beach area for solo female in Sri Lanka
- 10 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 11 Wat Arun
- 12 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 13 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 14 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December
- 15 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 16 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 17 Prelim itinerary Java, Bali
- 18 5 days in Singapore
- 19 ONLY 3 DAYS in BEIJING -BEST THINGS TO DO?
- 20 Shanghai in January
- 21 24hrs in Seoul on Christmas..what to do
- 22 Myanmar tour companies
- 23 Luang Prabang for Christmas which Hotel?
- 24 Recommended drivers in Sri Lanka
- 25 Top Things to do in Amazing Bali - Travel Report