Weather June/July Bali, KL & Penang

Old Dec 11th, 2001, 10:50 AM
JHKC

Weather June/July Bali, KL & Penang

We're interested in going to these places in June/July and would appreciate feedback on the weather at that time. Thanks.

Old Dec 14th, 2001, 05:27 PM
JHKC

Appreciate any help. Thanks.

Old Dec 15th, 2001, 05:42 PM
Jen

I can't speak for Bali, but on the western side of Peninsular Malaysia you'll have it hot and humid, with occasional showers. It's pretty much the same all year. They talk about rainy seasons but I've been here one month short of a year and haven't noticed any months being rainier than others - they say the seasons have been a bit whacked up over the past few years.

At any rate, bring an umbrella. When it rains it POURS (and I do mean that literally), and can take you by surprise.

Old Dec 16th, 2001, 11:50 PM
marc

wheather will be fine on Bali - it rains quite seldom in july.

Old Dec 29th, 2001, 02:33 PM
Brian

Looking at Bali for honeymoon, November 2002. How's the weather, looking for culture, beautiful beaches and tranquility, not hotel strips and nightclubs, any suggestions?

Old Jan 2nd, 2002, 04:39 AM
Rel

The best time in Bali is June - August. By November it is getting extremely humid and headig towards the rainy season.

It is always hot of course and the hotels all have super cold air/con!