I am currently looking into doing a 2 week trip to Bali, 6-8 days volunteering and the remainder of the time exploring/beaching. I am trying to find nonprofits/NGOs that focus on women's empowerment through education (I have experience teaching english and computer skills) or microfinance opportunities. I've been searching online but haven't found too many organizations like this in Bali (or they don't have websites that are easily findable in english).
Does anyone know of any organizations that might be open to this short term type of volunteer opportunity? I'm not looking for housing or formalized volunteer programs, I'm more interested in organizations that would be receptive to a short term volunteer looking to give back.
Thank you for the help and input!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 BROTHER Printer 1:888:482:3831 CONTACT Installation BROTHER Tec*h Care 24/7
- 2 Tips for One Week in Japan with Baby
- 3 Bangkok
- 4 Hiking in Sapa
- 5 Please Help First-Timers to India!
- 6 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 7 First time to Vietnam. Itinerary help please
- 8 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 9 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 10 Japan escorted
- 11 two health related questions
- 12 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 13 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 14 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 15 Princess Cruise
- 16 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 17 Mongolia - Blue Silk Travel
- 18 Nha Trang,Vn taxi
- 19 Bago or Golden rock
- 20 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 21 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 22 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 23 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 24 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 25 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?