I'm hoping that some of you have volunteered abroad! I'm on a mission to promote volunteering and ethical travel at the moment and I'm hoping some of you on Fodors could give me your experiences of volunteering in Asia.
I volunteered in southern Thailand as a volunteer teacher and loved it! It's good for both the kids I was teaching and good for me too. Although I'm sure those of you that have been volunteering will know that.
So could you tell me where you've been and what you did?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 AVAST @ renewal Installation CONTACT ☎18006817208 Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 AVAST @ renewal Installation CONTACT ☎18006817208 Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 3 Please Help First-Timers to India!
- 4 Resort in Vietnam
- 5 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 6 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 7 Bago or Golden rock
- 8 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 9 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 10 Bangkok
- 11 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 12 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 13 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 14 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 15 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 16 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 17 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 18 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 19 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 20 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 21 Sulawesi
- 22 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 23 8 Days in Bali
- 24 two health related questions
- 25 Princess Cruise