I'm traveling to China and have bought some usd on a visa travel money card. It's a prepaid debit card. I wonder if debit cards are accepted in China or if I would have to withdraw money at an ATM.
Also, I wonder if someone has successfully withdrawn money from those visa travel money cards in China. What about in HK?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 ROADRUNNER 1800:681:72O8 Password Reset CONTACT ROADRUNNER Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 3 9 days in Japan in April
- 4 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 5 Kyushu Olle Course Trail Resource
- 6 Japan in July with 20 year old
- 7 (Short) side trips from Singapore
- 8 6 Days in Thailand
- 9 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 10 12 days in Cambodia January
- 11 Anti Malarial tablets in SE Asia
- 12 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 13 Internet in SE Asia
- 14 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 15 Wat Arun
- 16 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 17 Question re. fees at BOM
- 18 best way to travel between Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and Siem Reap, Cambodia
- 19 Best guidebooks for SE Asia
- 20 Spa Bangkok
- 21 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 22 Using a Starling Bank card in SE Asia
- 23 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 24 need your help with japan itinerary
- 25 Hotel in Vang Vieng