Hi All -
This may be a dumb question, but to get a Visa for India, you have to pay for return postage. Travisa says that you cannot provide a "handwritten airbill." Well, I was planning to use priority mail and print the label at home and include the envelope with my application. It's not handwritten, but technically, it isn't an airbill either - it's just a label with postage affixed that I'm going to tape to the priority mail envelope. Does anyone know if this will suffice????
I'd love to hear from anyone who has undergone the India visa "exam."
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 HP PRINTER 1~800~681:7208 installations Contact HP Techh care
- 2 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 3 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 4 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 5 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 6 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 7 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 8 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 9 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 10 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 11 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 12 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 13 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 14 Sulawesi
- 15 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 16 8 Days in Bali
- 17 two health related questions
- 18 Princess Cruise
- 19 Best day trip from Phuket
- 20 Malaysia to Thailand Visa (Algerian Passport Holder)
- 21 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 22 Lombok, Indonesia on 24/12/17 to 30/12/17
- 23 Kata Beach
- 24 meow?
- 25 Help me plan my honeymoon! 7.5 days in Japan
Hi All -