I am planning to travel from south to north vietnam, possibly by train if not by bus. I want to know how much this normally costs by each and also if you have to use the tickets within a certain period of time, how many stops you can make etc.
I also want to travel off the beaten track a bit and assume i won't be able to do this with a normal tourist bus/train trail. Does anyone have any ideas of great places to visit and if i can get there on the normal route.
I would also like to know how much i can expect to spend daily, obviously i guess this will vary from city to country etc. I dont exepect to live in luxury but want to be safe and reasonably comfortable.
I am also planning on teaching across the country, I have a basic TEFL and would like to know the bet places to get work and how much I can expect to earn doing this.
Thanks very much!!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 VIPRE @ I8OO*68I*72O8 in$tallation renewal CONTACT VIPRE Tec* h 24/7
- 2 tinnitus
- 3 Internet in SE Asia
- 4 Anti Malarial tablets in SE Asia
- 5 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 6 6 Days in Thailand
- 7 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 8 Wat Arun
- 9 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 10 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 11 9 days in Japan in April
- 12 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 13 Question re. fees at BOM
- 14 best way to travel between Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and Siem Reap, Cambodia
- 15 Best guidebooks for SE Asia
- 16 Spa Bangkok
- 17 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 18 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 19 Using a Starling Bank card in SE Asia
- 20 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 21 need your help with japan itinerary
- 22 Japan in July with 20 year old
- 23 Hotel in Vang Vieng
- 24 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 25 4 DAYS in KERALA...