Not sure how much difference it makes, but I'm debating of when to go to Vietnam (first trip there, so I'll be doing the usual tourist route, south to north). I'm planning to go for about 2 weeks.
Option 1) Last week of Feb to first week of March (still cold and foggy in the north?)
Option 2) Mid March to end of March (too hot in the south?)
I'm not available the week in between those 2 options.
Right now, I'm leaning toward Option2, as I'm thinking of just spending 2 days in HCM and start heading to the central area and north, so the hot weather won't be too bothersome.
Thanks for your advice!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 2 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 3 Wat Arun
- 4 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 5 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 6 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 7 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 8 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December
- 9 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 10 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 11 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 12 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 13 Vientiane to LP December
- 14 Prelim itinerary Java, Bali
- 15 5 days in Singapore
- 16 ONLY 3 DAYS in BEIJING -BEST THINGS TO DO?
- 17 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 18 Shanghai in January
- 19 24hrs in Seoul on Christmas..what to do
- 20 Myanmar tour companies
- 21 Luang Prabang for Christmas which Hotel?
- 22 Recommended drivers in Sri Lanka
- 23 Top Things to do in Amazing Bali - Travel Report
- 24 Advice On 15 Day Trip To Taiwan, Vietnam & Laos?
- 25 We did it! -4 weeks of independent travel in China - a detailed report