Thinking of visiting relative now based in the Laotian capital. Would begin my trip from JFK. I have been to SEA numerous times but partner has never been to Asia. No real wish to re-visit LP again.
What combines well with Vientiane? I would love to return to Japan and thinking along those lines. While I've been to Siem Reap (2000) I have never visited PP. Trip has to have a good deal of luxury/comfort in order to satisfy more timid travel partner.
At this point just casting for general ideas..maybe combine Tokyo/Kyoto with Vientiane? Maybe a side trip to PP? Would love a luxurious beach option with clear, flat water but no need to fly too far to find that....
Total trip no longer than three weeks..budget generous but not Aman-level (although could be arm-twisted, maybe, as this is celebration to mark return to decent health for both of us) ...many thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 NORTON Installation Contact 1844:853:3131 NORTON Tec*h sup0rt care 24by7
- 2 Japan escorted
- 3 two health related questions
- 4 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 5 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 6 Please Help First-Timers to India!
- 7 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 8 Mongolia - Blue Silk Travel
- 9 Nha Trang,Vn taxi
- 10 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 11 Bago or Golden rock
- 12 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 13 Bangkok
- 14 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 15 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 16 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 17 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 18 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 19 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 20 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 21 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 22 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 23 Sulawesi
- 24 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 25 8 Days in Bali