Planning 2months in Asia and its going well using this forum, we a decent looking route!
Many friends have told me about the tubing scene at VV, but a quick google would suggest its all closed down now? I know its percieved to be danegrous etc but we are all mid 20's and sensible enough when drunk to enjoy ourselves safely!
If anyone has been recently and can advise it would be great, currently have 4 nights planned there for some partying but may reduce this and increase some time spent elsewhere on the trip!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 KODAK printer 1800:681:72O8 installation CONTACT KODAK Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 3 Skiing in Japan - need advice
- 4 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 5 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 6 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 7 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 8 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 9 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 10 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 11 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 12 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 13 PNG : Plumed, primal, proud...
- 14 Wat Arun
- 15 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 16 Miyajima Island
- 17 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 18 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 19 Vientiane to LP December
- 20 Safest beach area for solo female in Sri Lanka
- 21 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December
- 22 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 23 Prelim itinerary Java, Bali
- 24 5 days in Singapore
- 25 ONLY 3 DAYS in BEIJING -BEST THINGS TO DO?