I'm visiting Vietnam the 1st two weeks in March - HCMC, Halong, and Hanoi. Looking for unique things to purchase that I'm unable to get in the US (and Cost Plus! . I've heard having something tailored is a good idea, if time allows. (I'm bringing a a dress to have duplicated). Any other ideas that I can look for? Thank you in advance. Sally
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 AOL 1: 800:681:7208 PASSWORDS RESET AOL TEC*H CONTACT SUPP0RT CARE ASSISTS
- 2 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 3 Malaysia to Thailand Visa (Algerian Passport Holder)
- 4 Lombok, Indonesia on 24/12/17 to 30/12/17
- 5 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 6 Kata Beach
- 7 Best day trip from Phuket
- 8 two health related questions
- 9 Sulawesi
- 10 meow?
- 11 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 12 Help me plan my honeymoon! 7.5 days in Japan
- 13 First time to Japan (This Month)
- 14 Phuket
- 15 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 16 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 17 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 18 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 19 Bangkok - Suggestions ??
- 20 Princess Cruise
- 21 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 22 Going to France - Should I Learn French?
- 23 36 Hours in Manila with a Baby and Seeking Hotel Recommendations
- 24 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 25 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo