I've booked 2 nights in Tzurunoyu onsen. Have anybody any ideas of hiking- walking trips in the neighbourhood? I know we can go around the lake by bus, but I'd like something near by , by foot. Are there any trails near Tsurunoyu?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Falcons vs Seahawks
- 2 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 3 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 4 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 5 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 6 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 7 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 8 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 9 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 10 PNG : Plumed, primal, proud...
- 11 Wat Arun
- 12 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 13 Miyajima Island
- 14 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 15 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 16 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 17 Vientiane to LP December
- 18 Safest beach area for solo female in Sri Lanka
- 19 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December
- 20 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 21 Prelim itinerary Java, Bali
- 22 5 days in Singapore
- 23 ONLY 3 DAYS in BEIJING -BEST THINGS TO DO?
- 24 Shanghai in January
- 25 24hrs in Seoul on Christmas..what to do