I will be travelling to Japan from 21 March to 6 April with my Wife. We fly in and out of Tokyo, and I am now closing the detailed planning of our trip. I have already decided to visit Tokyo (5 days), Kyoto (3 days), Hiroshima (2 days), Okayama and Naoshima (2 days) so I still have the possibility to add another City / Area. Please, let me know your opinion / best choice among Fukuoka, Osaka and Kanazawa.... We like visiting monuments, gardens, museums.... countryside ...NO nightlife etc... GRAZIE (thanks) for you help. Gianni from Milan, Italia.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 YAHOO @Password Reset Contact 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO Tec*h supp0rt care24/7
- 2 Malaysia to Thailand Visa (Algerian Passport Holder)
- 3 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 4 Lombok, Indonesia on 24/12/17 to 30/12/17
- 5 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 6 Kata Beach
- 7 Best day trip from Phuket
- 8 two health related questions
- 9 Sulawesi
- 10 meow?
- 11 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 12 Help me plan my honeymoon! 7.5 days in Japan
- 13 First time to Japan (This Month)
- 14 Phuket
- 15 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 16 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 17 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 18 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 19 Bangkok - Suggestions ??
- 20 Princess Cruise
- 21 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 22 Going to France - Should I Learn French?
- 23 36 Hours in Manila with a Baby and Seeking Hotel Recommendations
- 24 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 25 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo