Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Asia
Reload this Page >

Trip Report #2 - 3 weeks in Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Singapore.

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 19th, 2001, 06:56 PM
lynn

Greetings from Southern California - <BR> <BR>I've just completed my report from our November 2000 trip to SEA. <BR> <BR>The report includes info on 12 days in Bangkok (3 separate segments), 3 days in Chiang Mai and 3 days in Singapore. <BR> <BR>I'm happy to send it to whoever wants it but be forewarned, it's long! I didn't actually print it out the final draft yet but I think it's about 25 pages. <BR> <BR>Just make sure you have enough paper handy! <BR> <BR>Happy Weekend. <BR> <BR>Lynn <BR> <BR

Old Jan 20th, 2001, 08:30 AM
John

Lynn - I sent a request under an earlier post. Doubling up here just in case. Thanks. <BR> <BR>John

Old Jan 20th, 2001, 11:19 AM
lee rosenberg

going to bangkok and singapore [ as well as bali ] in march 2001 -- your report would be most welcome --please send -- thanks !!!

Old Jan 20th, 2001, 04:12 PM
Scotters

Love to read your 2nd report. I loved reading your 1st.

Old Jan 21st, 2001, 05:30 AM
Jim

Companion and I are on way to BKK, Chiang mai & Chiang Rai in 3 weeks - would love to see your comments on your trip.

Old Jan 21st, 2001, 07:30 AM
Kathy

Hi Lynn, Sure would appreciate a copy of your report. Your first was sooooooooo great. Thanks.

Old Jan 21st, 2001, 11:39 AM
helen wolkow

Lynn, Interested in the singapore part. Can you send me that? Helen

Old Jan 21st, 2001, 12:39 PM
Prue

Lynn, I would also be interested in receiving the Singapore part - if that is possible. With thanks. Prue

Old Jan 21st, 2001, 02:19 PM
Judila

Please send your report. I leave for two weeks in Thailand on Feb. 2 and basically have no set plans.

Old Jan 21st, 2001, 07:28 PM
Cindy

Please send me your latest trip report. Your first report was very helpful. Thank you.

Old Jan 21st, 2001, 08:47 PM
lynn

Lee - <BR> <BR>I tried to email you but it didn't go through. <BR> <BR>Do you have another email I can try? <BR> <BR>Lynn <BR> <BR

Old Jan 22nd, 2001, 11:12 AM
Justin

I would love a copy. I am going to BKK and Chiang Mai this Summer. If you have any info on Vietnam I'd love that too. Thanks.

Old Jan 23rd, 2001, 01:31 PM
alisa

I got your first report, which was great. Could I also get a copy of your second trip. I am only interested in the Bangkok section. Thanks in advance.

Old Jan 29th, 2001, 06:58 AM
Dave

Planning a trip to Thailand and surrounding areas for two weeks in July. Flying into Bangkok and need an itinerary from there. I'd love to see your report and am soliciting any ideas for beautiful places to visit, given that I have spent the last three years of my life on Wall Street and am looking for a "revitalization" in my trip...

Old Jan 29th, 2001, 01:58 PM
Kim

Could you please send me a copy of the report? Thanks so much!

Old Jan 30th, 2001, 07:01 AM
Susan Hunter

I would like any information about Bangkok and Singapore. <BR> <BR>Thanks!

Old Jan 30th, 2001, 09:04 AM
Yolande

I would be pleased if you would forward me a copy of your report, as I am planning to visit Thailand in the near future, and all info would be welcome. <BR> <BR>Thanks

Old Jan 30th, 2001, 11:08 AM
cindy

can u send me this report as well as your first report? leaving next week for bangkok. thanks.

Old Jan 30th, 2001, 04:33 PM
Arthur

Please send your report. My wife and I are planning a trip to Thailand in the next few months. We are taking our six year old son. Would appreciate the info. <BR> <BR>Thanks.

Old Jan 30th, 2001, 07:34 PM
JDepillars

Aloha Lynn: Will be leaving for Singapore along with my spouse, daughter,and granddaughter. As I have <BR>been to Singapore twice before, the last <BR>time being '95, I sure would like to <BR>read your report on your recent visit. <BR>Mahalo, thank . Yes, I am from <BR>Maui. JMaui

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information -