I'm currently keen to head out for the Annapurna circuit in next couple of week.
I'd prefer not to set out solo but am not too keen on getting a guide/porter either.
Anyone out there doing the same or have any tips for me?
I'm fit, but haven't embarked on a multi-day trek before and certainly not one as big as this bad boy!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 US :AVG @ Installation Contact 1800:681:7208 AVG Tec*h sup0rt care 24/7
- 2 US :AVG @ Installation Contact 1800:681:7208 AVG Tec*h sup0rt care 24/7
- 3 Asia travel help
- 4 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 5 Princess Cruise
- 6 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 7 Tips for One Week in Japan with Baby
- 8 Hiking in Sapa
- 9 Please Help First-Timers to India!
- 10 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 11 First time to Vietnam. Itinerary help please
- 12 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 13 Japan escorted
- 14 two health related questions
- 15 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 16 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 17 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 18 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 19 Mongolia - Blue Silk Travel
- 20 Nha Trang,Vn taxi
- 21 Bago or Golden rock
- 22 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 23 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 24 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 25 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH