Please, check my review on Tripadvisor for Great Vision Trek&Expedition, the company we took for the trekking (unfortunately, you are not allowed to trek in Tsum Valley without a guide).
Today I got the GM reply to my review full of lies and lame excuses (on Tripadvisor).
I want everybody to know this company did nothing for us in the situation.
They never contacted us (only when tried to sell a government hellicopter) and the Embassy and the Nepalese Army.
Only our friends managed to find our location. All the negotiations with the Russian Embassy, Nepalese Government were held by our friends, families and us. Never by this tourist company.
Here is the link http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g293890-d7623235-r272885656-Great_Vision_Trek_Expedition_Day_Tours-Kathmandu_Kathmandu_Valley_Bagmati_Zone_C.html#REVIEWS
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 SBCGOBAL 1800:681:7208 Password Reset Contact SBCGOBAL Tec*h Supp0rt Care
- 2 5 days in Singapore
- 3 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 4 Skiing in Japan - need advice
- 5 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 6 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 7 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 8 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 9 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 10 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 11 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 12 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 13 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 14 PNG : Plumed, primal, proud...
- 15 Wat Arun
- 16 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 17 Miyajima Island
- 18 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 19 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 20 Vientiane to LP December
- 21 Safest beach area for solo female in Sri Lanka
- 22 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December
- 23 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 24 Prelim itinerary Java, Bali
- 25 ONLY 3 DAYS in BEIJING -BEST THINGS TO DO?
Trekking in Tsum Valley Nepal with Great Vision Treks&Expedition