Fodor's Travel Talk Forums

Fodor's Travel Talk Forums (https://www.fodors.com/community/)
-   Asia (https://www.fodors.com/community/asia/)
-   -   Travelling to Malaysia Vietnam (Ha Noi), China (Guangzhou), (Bankgkok) (https://www.fodors.com/community/asia/travelling-to-malaysia-vietnam-ha-noi-china-guangzhou-bankgkok-861345/)

FURKAN Sep 30th, 2010 09:35 AM

Travelling to Malaysia Vietnam (Ha Noi), China (Guangzhou), (Bankgkok)

I am travelling on Procurement Business Trip as Below;

From 06.10.10 to 09.10.10 DUBAI

From 10.10.10 to 15.10.10 Malaysia Kuala Lumpur

From 16.10.10 to 24.10.10 Vietnam Ha Noi

From 24.10.10 to 02.11.10 China Guangzhou, Beijing etc,..

From 02.11.10 to 07.11.10 Thailand Bangkok.

Back to London on 08.11.10.

MALAYSIA: Looking for a Driver with car at a resonable cost to travel around Malaysia and also planning to drive down to Singapore and Back to Kuala Lumpur. Contact number or email for a Local Driver would be great.

ViIETNAM: Ha Noi, Looking for a Local Guide and possibly travel to Ho Chi Min City.

BANGKOK: Looking for a Driver with a Car at a Reasonable cost to travel around Bangkok.

Looking forward to Tips and contacts.

Furkan
+44 7896 724279
[email protected]

www.youtube.com/venuspkg

www.venuspackaging.co.uk

Kathie Sep 30th, 2010 10:11 AM

Malaysia: You can contract with any taxi driver to drive you around KL and environs. Your hotel can also find you a driver, though it will likely cost you more. I wouldn't hire a car and driver to Singapore - takes too long. It's a short (less than one hour), inexpensive flight from KL to Singapore. If you don't want to fly, take one of the luxury buses. When you say you want a driver for "around Malaysia" I don't know just what you mean. For long distances, a car and driver are expensive. Take a luxury bus or fly. Air Asia is the budget airline operating out of KL.

VN: I'm not sure why you think you need a local guide in Hanoi. Are you looking for a translator to help you bargain? Really, you'll find Hanoi easy to navigate on your own. If you find you need a translator for complex business negotiations, your hotel can find one for you. If you decide you want to go to HCMC, fly. It will take too much time to drive.

Bangkok: I prefer to use public transport in Bangkok to avoid the terrible traffic. But if you will be going places far off the Skytrain or subway system, you will need a driver. You certainly can contract with any taxi driver. But one driver often recommended in Bangkok is Ratt, though I can't find her contact info right now.

FURKAN Sep 30th, 2010 10:32 AM

Kathie, thanl you for you input. I am going on a Business Trip hence need to get around to many Factories who Produce Plastc T-Shirt Vest bags.
x

Cilla_Tey Sep 30th, 2010 09:29 PM

I used Saparee in KL last year and he was reliable. Can't remember but his hour rate was either RM$30 or $50. His mobile no is 60-132115302.

Rtraveler Oct 1st, 2010 01:15 AM

You can also contact for any International or Malaysia Cell Phone or Sim card service delivered here in US or Canada.