My sister and I are planning on travelling to India together from around the 3rd of Jan til the 1st of Feb and I was wondering if someone could help!
I have been to India before for business, but I only went to Bangalore, Mysore, Delhi and Agra. I am wanting to go to Delhi & Agra again (because my sister hasn't been and I liked it). Kind of have 2 rough ideas at the moment.
Delhi - Agra - Bharatpur - Jaipur - Pushkar - Jaisalmer - Jodhpur - Udaipur - Ratlam - Ajanta/Ellora - Mumbai - Aurangabad - Hyderabad - Kolkata - Varanasi - Delhi.
Kolkata - Varanasi - Khajuraho - Agra - Jaipur - Delhi - Bikaner - Jaislamer - Jodhpur - Pushkar - Udaipur - Ratlam - Mandu - Ajanta - Mumbai. Then from there either go to Aurangabad - Hyderabad - Kolkata OR Goa - Hampi - Hyderabad - Kolkata.
Obviously these are very rough ideas, I'm hoping people will give me suggestions as to what should be cut, added, how long to stay in these areas or even just some suggestions for things to do.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.7supplements.org/noxitril-fake-scam/
- 2 Miyajima Island
- 3 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 4 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 5 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 6 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 7 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 8 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 9 Vientiane to LP December
- 10 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 11 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 12 Safest beach area for solo female in Sri Lanka
- 13 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 14 Wat Arun
- 15 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 16 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December
- 17 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 18 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 19 Prelim itinerary Java, Bali
- 20 5 days in Singapore
- 21 ONLY 3 DAYS in BEIJING -BEST THINGS TO DO?
- 22 Shanghai in January
- 23 24hrs in Seoul on Christmas..what to do
- 24 Myanmar tour companies
- 25 Luang Prabang for Christmas which Hotel?