Traveling with kids

May 19th, 2011, 04:39 AM
Original Poster

Traveling with kids

I am Traveling with my children to hong kong and Bali this July. We have three and a half weeks total, ten days in Hong kong and two weeks in Bali. I am traveling with young children so thought it prudent not to do too much traveling from place to place but am second guessing that decision. In Bali we have rented a house in Ubud and will be touring with Putu and my kids will spend a few days in green camp. I'd like help with planning my days in HK. I'd like to have most of my days planned not necessarily what to do when that will prob be determined by how tired my kids are. This is what I've got so far: first day at HK museum of history and then Victoria peak or harbor light show, one day Ocean Park, one day trip to Lantau to see Buddha and monastery, one day for markets (which) and tram ride, one day in Disneyland. Should I plan a day to see the junks in Aberdeen? Would like one more ferry excursion and comments or suggestion on my itinerary. I'd like my kids to get a feel for culture and have a good time so have tried to integrate both. Also in Bali is there anything to suggest to Putu or leave it in his able hands?
May 19th, 2011, 12:46 PM

You got a ton of response on your original thread:

http://www.fodors.com/community/asia...g-and-bali.cfm
May 19th, 2011, 03:10 PM
Original Poster

I did just wondering what people thought about my hong kong daily excursion choices. Thx

Search this Thread