I'm considering making a trip to Burma in April (one of the hottest months).
I would like to hear an opinion from somebody who has traveled in April in Burma. Is it really so hot? Is it possible to use most of the day for going around the places or it is possible just early in the morning and late in the afternoon?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 SBCGLOBAL 1800:681 :7208 CONTACTSBCGLOBAL Techh care
- 2 How To Build UP my Toursim Industry in Bali
- 3 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 4 Singapore the Most beautiful place.
- 5 Lombok, Indonesia on 24/12/17 to 30/12/17
- 6 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 7 Kata Beach
- 8 Best day trip from Phuket
- 9 two health related questions
- 10 Sulawesi
- 11 meow?
- 12 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 13 Help me plan my honeymoon! 7.5 days in Japan
- 14 First time to Japan (This Month)
- 15 Phuket
- 16 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 17 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 18 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 19 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 20 Bangkok - Suggestions ??
- 21 Princess Cruise
- 22 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 23 Going to France - Should I Learn French?
- 24 36 Hours in Manila with a Baby and Seeking Hotel Recommendations
- 25 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko