So, a question:
How do you deal with the push and pull of traveling life? I ask because I am a former flight attendant. On that "plane" I was always going going going, and just wanted to stay home. Now, I work at a college, and enjoy it immensely. Finding Fodors, I feel like I want to travel again. How do YOU balance the 'be at home' vs the 'let's go traveling' mentalities?
We are going on a trip in 1 week. Had to find dog sitters and house sitters, which before I didn't have as an issue. I'm divided. I enjoy traveling, but not all of the time. I enjoy being home, but not all of the time. (No one in my office can fathom this)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Miyajima Island
- 2 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 3 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 4 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 5 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 6 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 7 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 8 Vientiane to LP December
- 9 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 10 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 11 Safest beach area for solo female in Sri Lanka
- 12 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 13 Wat Arun
- 14 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 15 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December
- 16 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 17 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 18 Prelim itinerary Java, Bali
- 19 5 days in Singapore
- 20 ONLY 3 DAYS in BEIJING -BEST THINGS TO DO?
- 21 Shanghai in January
- 22 24hrs in Seoul on Christmas..what to do
- 23 Myanmar tour companies
- 24 Luang Prabang for Christmas which Hotel?
- 25 Recommended drivers in Sri Lanka
So, a question: