I will be alone on business in China for the 5th time and this will be my second time in Beijing. Suggestions would be greatly appreciated : ) When i was in Beijing the first time I took a variety of govt sponsored tours (did the great wall, the city (including summer palace + temple of heaven), went to pearl market, etc). Did I miss anything major? Should I try a different part of the great wall?
I would LOVE to meet up with someone when I'm there to wander around with, anyone going to be traveling there the same time and want a wander buddy? : )
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 9980698551,BANGALORE CALL GIRLS,HIGH PROFILE BANAGLORE ESCORTS,ACTRESS
- 2 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 3 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 4 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 5 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 6 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 7 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 8 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 9 PNG : Plumed, primal, proud...
- 10 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 11 Wat Arun
- 12 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 13 Miyajima Island
- 14 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 15 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 16 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 17 Vientiane to LP December
- 18 Safest beach area for solo female in Sri Lanka
- 19 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December
- 20 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 21 Prelim itinerary Java, Bali
- 22 5 days in Singapore
- 23 ONLY 3 DAYS in BEIJING -BEST THINGS TO DO?
- 24 Shanghai in January
- 25 24hrs in Seoul on Christmas..what to do