I am travelling to Burma for 1 week, Thailand for 2.5 weeks, Cambodia for 1 week and then Bali for 1 week.
Although I will not be doing any trekking, action sports, rural volunteering, etcetera, I was planning on visiting cities along the road to Chiang Mai, and perhaps Inle lake in Burma, and Siem Reap.
I have most vaccines except Rabies, Japanese Encephalitis and Cholera. I also haven't purchased Malaria medicine.
Should I get the oral Cholera vaccine? It's too late for me to do both doses in Australia now, but I could possibly buy one dose here and one dose in Thailand (or Burma?).
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 https://healthcaresupchat.com/levira-serum/
- 2 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 3 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 4 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 5 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 6 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 7 need your help with japan itinerary
- 8 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 9 4 DAYS in KERALA...
- 10 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 11 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 12 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 13 Skiing in Japan - need advice
- 14 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 15 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 16 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 17 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 18 PNG : Plumed, primal, proud...
- 19 Wat Arun
- 20 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 21 Miyajima Island
- 22 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 23 Vientiane to LP December
- 24 Safest beach area for solo female in Sri Lanka
- 25 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December