I know it must have been posted already but I couldnt the answer.
I will be traveling from Phuket to Koh Phangan for the New Years party on Dec. 30 and was wondering if you could recommend where to book tickets from for the travel (bus, ferrry combo or whatever). All flights are fully booked.. I know its suggested to buy tickets in advance, but I am only arriving on the 28th so that would mean taking a huge risk of not being able to obtain any tickets. For reference, I will be staying in Patong area in Phuket and will be heading to Haad Rin in Koh Phangan.
Also, I will be traveling back from Koh Samui To Ao Nang (Krabi) and have the same question- where to book tickets from for the travel. I will be traveling from Bohput/Chaweng area in Koh Samui. Here I do have the option to book from someone once I arrive..
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Using a Starling Bank card in SE Asia
- 2 Anti Malarial tablets in SE Asia
- 3 need your help with japan itinerary
- 4 Japan in July with 20 year old
- 5 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 6 Best guidebooks for SE Asia
- 7 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 8 Hotel in Vang Vieng
- 9 Internet in SE Asia
- 10 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 11 4 DAYS in KERALA...
- 12 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 13 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 14 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 15 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 16 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 17 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 18 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 19 Skiing in Japan - need advice
- 20 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 21 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 22 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 23 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 24 PNG : Plumed, primal, proud...
- 25 Wat Arun
Transport from Phuket - Koh Phangan and Koh Samui - Ao Nang