I am trying to use my United miles for my Thai Air flights but not all available flights are coming up using miles.
The 8:35 am from BKK arriving in Phuket at 10:00 would give me plenty of time to make the 13:30 ferry but I can't seem to get it with miles. My next option would be taking a 10:00 am arriving into Phuket at 11:20. I know that it takes 1 hour to get to the ferry station which barring any significant delays at airport should be ok???
We are staying at the Holiday Inn and they are telling me it is NOT enough time...can anyone offer some thoughts??
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 need your help with japan itinerary
- 2 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 3 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 4 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 5 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 6 4 DAYS in KERALA...
- 7 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 8 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 9 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 10 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 11 Skiing in Japan - need advice
- 12 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 13 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 14 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 15 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 16 PNG : Plumed, primal, proud...
- 17 Wat Arun
- 18 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 19 Miyajima Island
- 20 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 21 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 22 Vientiane to LP December
- 23 Safest beach area for solo female in Sri Lanka
- 24 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December
- 25 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko