Using HyperDia, I think i've been able to work out approximately what our long distance train fares will cost while visiting Japan in May. We won't be travelling in Golden week.
We won't be using a JR pass as the consecutive travel days don't work out for us.
I'm wondering if there is anyone here who has the time, and inclination, to check my approximate costs as i worry i haven't understood HyperDia well enough?
Per adult person:
Hiroshima to Kyoto ----- 11,410
Kyoto to Kanazawa ----- 6,900
Kanazawa to Nikko ----- 17,680
Nikko to Tokyo ----------- 3130
As far as i can understand it, those prices include reserved seats.
Big thanks if anyone can help me with this
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 BROTHER PRINTER 1800~681 7208 installations Contact BROTHER Tec*h care
- 2 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 3 Experience in Armenia
- 4 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 5 Skiing in Japan - need advice
- 6 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 7 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 8 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 9 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 10 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 11 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 12 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 13 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 14 PNG : Plumed, primal, proud...
- 15 Wat Arun
- 16 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 17 Miyajima Island
- 18 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 19 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 20 Vientiane to LP December
- 21 Safest beach area for solo female in Sri Lanka
- 22 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December
- 23 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 24 Prelim itinerary Java, Bali
- 25 5 days in Singapore