Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Asia
Reload this Page >

Top-notch company for all your Nepali tour needs!

Old Nov 14th, 2017, 09:37 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Scenic Nepal Treks
An unforgettable experience, an amazing company to work with and trust to take care of you and your travel needs!!!! It all started with a photo on instagram. I noticed the adventurous motorcycle tours that Scenic Nepal Treks leads and instantly decided to contact them. I had many questions, concerns and special requests. Dipendra, the owner, immediately responded to my inquiries and continued to give 100% (actually 200%) support throughout the planning of my trip to Nepal. This company is extremely reliable and replied instantly to all of my emails/text – probably more than 50 ☺. It didn’t matter if I was asking a simple question as to “how thick of a jacket do I need” or “how do you say ‘how are you’ in Nepali”, or even technical and medical questions about altitude sickness, Dipendra responded right way (sometimes even in the middle of the night his time – day time USA time) just to make sure all my questions were answered. This company will customize and organize your entire tour and accommodate your every need, even if you have special requests (which was my entire trip). They are efficient, thorough and dependable and they treat their guests with utmost respect. I couldn’t be more pleased to have stumbled upon this company to introduce me to the Nepali culture, plan my excursions and make me feel safe and comfortable in this somewhat chaotic, but most stunning, unforgettable land. Perfectly organized, personal and an extremely caring company! If you are planning any treks, city tours, cultural events, boat rides, motorcycle rides or even sunrise adventures, I highly highly recommend Scenic Nepal Treks to be your point of contact for any Nepali travel needs. Thank you Dipendra and Scenic Nepal Treks for this once in a life time experience!!!
www.scenicnepaltreks.com