I have a friend in Tokyo who was going to translate between Japanese and English for me, but is no longer available due to work.
I am now looking for anyone who is able to assist me on a tour of the Tokyo Fire Dept on March 25th between 10-11am in Chiyoda, Tokyo.
I would consider using a translator service but I haven't found any which will do it for a reasonable price (quotes are in the hundreds [AUD])
Please let me know if you or someone you know can help! Absolutely will cover travel costs, pay you for your time - and even buy you meal to say thank you.
Only requirement is semi-business dress. It would be a bonus if you had medical understanding. Mostly i am trying to learn how their system works so the types of words i use should be mostly general
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 2 https://musclebuildingbuy.com/core-max-ultra/
- 3 शिकार BROTHER PRINTER 1800:681 :7208 CONTACT BROTHER Techh care
- 4 Tour & Team Building in Ho Chi Minh
- 5 Hiking in Sapa
- 6 First time to Vietnam. Itinerary help please
- 7 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 8 Does anybody hear Saigon Free Day Tours?
- 9 Please Help First-Timers to India!
- 10 Japan escorted
- 11 two health related questions
- 12 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 13 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 14 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 15 Princess Cruise
- 16 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 17 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 18 Mongolia - Blue Silk Travel
- 19 Nha Trang,Vn taxi
- 20 Bago or Golden rock
- 21 Bangkok
- 22 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 23 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 24 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 25 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH