I'm hoping to buy some tees for my niece and nephew while in Tokyo, and they love baseball. Hoping to find some Tokyo Giants gear for them, but I recall the last time I was there, I had a hard time finding that sort of thing. There WERE jerseys, but they were hugely expensive.
Any Tokyo experts have an idea where I might be able to find souvenir tees like that, without spending an arm and a leg?
(Also, niece wants Pokemon stuff, but I imagine I'll have less trouble...?)
Thanks in advance for any ideas.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Spa Bangkok
- 2 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)
- 3 Internet in SE Asia
- 4 Bhutan paro Tshechu
- 5 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 6 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 7 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 8 Using a Starling Bank card in SE Asia
- 9 best way to travel between Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and Siem Reap, Cambodia
- 10 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 11 Anti Malarial tablets in SE Asia
- 12 need your help with japan itinerary
- 13 Japan in July with 20 year old
- 14 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 15 Best guidebooks for SE Asia
- 16 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 17 Hotel in Vang Vieng
- 18 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 19 4 DAYS in KERALA...
- 20 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 21 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 22 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 23 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 24 Skiing in Japan - need advice
- 25 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS