we're looking for the right place for us to stay for 5 nights in Tokyo and can't decide whether we should look for a hotel in Shibuya or Shinjuku. (We're a couple, 30 years old) Both districts seem to have a great nightlife. But which district is better, if we want to have some drinks in nice bars within walking distance from our hotel until late at night? (Clubbing and discos are not so important to us) Public transportation only runs till midnight, so we would be glad if there were bars where we could go to nearby.
Also, we're stuck with the problem that we arrive at Narita Airport at 21:00 and might only be able to catch the last limo bus to Tokyo, which according to the timetable goes to Shinjuku leaving Narita airport at 22:35 ? (or is there a later one going to Shibuya or Shinjuku?)
Thank you all for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 https://musclebuildingbuy.com/male-peak-ultra/
- 2 Does anybody hear Saigon Free Day Tours?
- 3 Hiking in Sapa
- 4 Please Help First-Timers to India!
- 5 Japan escorted
- 6 two health related questions
- 7 First time to Vietnam. Itinerary help please
- 8 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 9 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 10 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 11 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 12 Princess Cruise
- 13 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 14 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 15 Mongolia - Blue Silk Travel
- 16 Nha Trang,Vn taxi
- 17 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 18 Bago or Golden rock
- 19 Bangkok
- 20 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 21 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 22 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 23 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 24 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 25 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?