I've recently returned from a two-week trip to Japan and would like to offer my thoughts and recommendations for those who are interested. I'm striving to offer specific details that I hope help inform others' trips, including where my experiences fell short of or exceeded expectations.
Currently, I have shared a series of "getting started" posts, as well as a summary of the best and worst (and somewhere in between) of Tokyo and some "know before you go" quick tips. Additional posts on Koyasan, Kyoto and the Japanese Alps will soon follow. All can be found here: https://soylatteandcabernet.wordpress.com/
I hope my experiences can be of service to you...happy travels!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 2 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 3 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 4 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 5 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 6 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 7 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 8 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 9 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 10 Sulawesi
- 11 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 12 8 Days in Bali
- 13 two health related questions
- 14 Princess Cruise
- 15 Best day trip from Phuket
- 16 Malaysia to Thailand Visa (Algerian Passport Holder)
- 17 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 18 Lombok, Indonesia on 24/12/17 to 30/12/17
- 19 Kata Beach
- 20 meow?
- 21 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 22 Help me plan my honeymoon! 7.5 days in Japan
- 23 First time to Japan (This Month)
- 24 Phuket
- 25 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS